411 on Ricktrancoso in SF

Bluefin
This topic is 1569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

He's from Brazil, met him a few weeks ago. Pics are accurate - very attractive, masculine, ligher latin look if that makes sense (lighter skinned, "white" looking like a continental Spanish European), "straight acting", but also a kind and sweet guy. Reserved but affable. Massage performed on a bed. It lasted about half hour of fairly standard Swedish strokes, nothing special but not bad, and then he clearly was developing a fascination with my glutes which became the focus. Not a waste of money at all if you are looking for a massage with potential extras. YMMV (your mileage may vary) I am in shape and athletic. He claimed he only goes beyond for clients he has a vibe with and finds attractive, which may seem discriminatory but not unusual in my experience. I'm sure for the right negotiated price he'd do almost anything. He was definitely sane and not sketchy. PM for details if interested.