Massage by Maddox

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Guest InthePines

The elusive phantom! We've chatted a few times and while I used to think he was a hoax, now I'm convinced he has a day job in the market he resides, but works this side of the fence when he travels, and only to top paying clients who aren't spilling the tea.

No reviews, no comments, nothing, yet he's been marketing on the sites for over two years, so something's got to working for him.

I am frankly shocked that he is a real person. I almost took the leap and hired him the times he has been in Austin, but I was worried I would get a bunch of requests for ITunes gift cards and decided against him.

None of this was helped by the fact he used to advertise with a photo that was obviously taken of a framed photograph. I often wondered if some unsuspecting beefcake had his photo stolen by a guest to be used to lure in the unwary and horny.

Guest InthePines
I am frankly shocked that he is a real person. I almost took the leap and hired him the times he has been in Austin, but I was worried I would get a bunch of requests for ITunes gift cards and decided against him.

None of this was helped by the fact he used to advertise with a photo that was obviously taken of a framed photograph. I often wondered if some unsuspecting beefcake had his photo stolen by a guest to be used to lure in the unwary and horny.

Understandable you'd feel that way, but I don't think so. When he first started marketing on the sites, he mistakenly used his real number with linked to his identity and his job. He's since changed that.