Thumbtack app for massage

Calidood
This topic is 1206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I’m in NY and found an incredible masseur on Thumbtack. I mean beyond spa level. He’s an older (40s) tall, handsome Asian guy. While no actual HE, his technique is very sensual (really spent time on my glutes) and he’s strong which I like. I say, if you see someone that intrigues you, give it a whirl.

I use it when Im looking for a purely therapeutic professional service and when I need a massage+ I go on MF or RM ;)

Same. Be discreet in your messages with providers on thumbtack. They will flag your account if they think you’re getting sexual or too explicit.

So I checked out this app. Being that I seek mostly therapeutic and funds are low (jobless), this might be a good thing for me.

Checked my zip code, found some that I would like to reach out to. But I want to find out where they are located and other info. I tried to contact them but it always takes me to a generic page and I am not sure it will goto that person.

How does one contact someone on this site?

So I checked out this app. Being that I seek mostly therapeutic and funds are low (jobless), this might be a good thing for me.

Checked my zip code, found some that I would like to reach out to. But I want to find out where they are located and other info. I tried to contact them but it always takes me to a generic page and I am not sure it will goto that person.

How does one contact someone on this site?

When you contact someone, it does take you to a general page. Thumbtack works where they prioritize the main person you clicked. So the person you choose will surely get your request. They tell that person you first chose them among others, but they also send your profile to other matches based on how you answer the questions from that “general” page. They do this in case those other providers like to send you a price quote too.

Thanks.. one would think you can contact the person directly... oh well, appreciate the info

It may require a little work, but I have been able to find information on the masseurs listed on Thumbtack elsewhere. It's great that Thumbtack allows you to search for "Male massage therapists only". Other sites don't seem to have that feature. Once you get the list of male providers that you are interested in, you can use a few simple tricks/tools that can potentially provide other/direct contact information.

==

As an example, here is what I did for the first 3 males that showed up for my zip code:

Guy #1: I performed a google search on the Business Name. This gave me the address and phone of the provider. Also, if you look further down the Thumbtack page, there is a section labeled "Credentials". This lists the providers name. I searched on that as a cross reference

Guy #2: I performed a google search on his name and added "LMT". I was able to find his phone number through American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) website. Additionally, the provider had a link to his Instagram Page on his Thumbtack profile.

Guy #3: I performed a google search on his name that was located in the "Credentials" section. This returned his business page on massagebook.com. This page provided more direct information to contact the provider. The google search also returned, his LinkedIn, his Facebook, and his YouTube channel.

==

So with a little extra work, I was able to find out tons of information on the providers. I know this may seem like a lot of work...but I do the same research on ANY provider that I am thinking about setting up a session with. Names, phone numbers and pictures can help you find out a lot about people with a simple google search.

Edited by niceandthick