Smoothies!

Wanderoz
This topic is 1400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just love that you put so much thought and details into your ad @peterhung85.

That’s a winner in my books. I am due to a visit in Vegas and would love to get in touch with you even if it’s just a massage.

You haven’t met peterhung till now? Don’t miss the chance! You won’t find anyone like him! His decade of prevalence speaks volumes about him!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I just love that you put so much thought and details into your ad @peterhung85.

That’s a winner in my books. I am due to a visit in Vegas and would love to get in touch with you even if it’s just a massage.

I apologize @aeikaryoko I just saw your message here (don't always visit the forum often). Your compliment is much appreciated and hope to get to make your acquaintance when you come. Message me and we can definitely set something up!!!

xoxo

So....I had the pleasure of meeting @peterhung85 this past Saturday. I’d like to just say AMAZING!!! All the honorable mentions of Peter in these threads rings true. He was such a genuine man from the start to the end. I already can’t wait to see him again. Enough with the ranting since I’m aware that everyone who’s had the pleasure of meeting with Peter already knows his awesomeness.

So....I had the pleasure of meeting @peterhung85 this past Saturday. I’d like to just say AMAZING!!! All the honorable mentions of Peter in these threads rings true. He was such a genuine man from the start to the end. I already can’t wait to see him again. Enough with the ranting since I’m aware that everyone who’s had the pleasure of meeting with Peter already knows his awesomeness.

Awwwwe..... Thanks so much! It was AWESOME meeting you as well! We will make it even more fun next time ;)

• 1 month later...

Recently, I had the opportunity to see @peterhung85 again! Wooof, what an experience with him! He looks more handsome and hot as years are passing. For him time has stopped!!! Nonetheless, my experience with him is unparalleled and I can say that the excitement in him is same to highest level as it was years back. I have heard from this forum that how for many of the members the experience has degraded with other men. But my experience with Peter is that he has the same awesome energy, excitement, cheerfulness, mental faculty every time that he had then! He makes you feel real good and excited as you meet him.

Edited by sexymonk

• 3 weeks later...
Recently, I had the opportunity to see @peterhung85 again! Wooof, what an experience with him! He looks more handsome and hot as years are passing. For him time has stopped!!! Nonetheless, my experience with him is unparalleled and I can say that the excitement in him is same to highest level as it was years back. I have heard from this forum that how for many of the members the experience has degraded with other men. But my experience with Peter is that he has the same awesome energy, excitement, cheerfulness, mental faculty every time that he had then! He makes you feel real good and excited as you meet him.

Thank you my dear. I am fortunate to say that I age like a fine wine. I even risk that I wasn't all that good-looking as a boy, but as I aged I turned into a charming man :-) and while I also put a lot of work into it, I am even more grateful for the genes that I have got! :-)

xoxo

Awwwwe..... Thanks so much! It was AWESOME meeting you as well! We will make it even more fun next time ;)

I was hoping that Peterhung would get to visit Palm Springs for the weekend sometime. It looks like he will be engaged for this years festivities. Something tells me that if he happens to come out sometime there would be plenty of mischief to get into. At any rate, reading his site is great and very instructive. Besides informative you get a sense of what a nice guy he is and see that he is very reasonable for his services.

I was hoping that Peterhung would get to visit Palm Springs for the weekend sometime. It looks like he will be engaged for this years festivities. Something tells me that if he happens to come out sometime there would be plenty of mischief to get into. At any rate, reading his site is great and very instructive. Besides informative you get a sense of what a nice guy he is and see that he is very reasonable for his services.

You got that right. @peterhung85 is amongst the best out there. Such a sweet man, very down to earth and very humble.

Thanks so much for your sweet words and compliments, truly appreciated!!! I am sure that the next time we meet, we can get into some mischief ourselves :-)

• 5 months later...