Mr stretch

jj218uk
This topic is 1683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone come across this guy?

https://rent.men/MrStretch

Hello...Yes I have met Mr Stretch while I was in London in May..All His pics are real...LIke many guys he inflates his size...NOT 11"s...but really big...He is a great kisser too...From his written description you would think he is quite aggressive and an alpha type male...I found him to be very sweet and wants to please...I don't bottom but love to suck big fat cock...I have had bigger and fatter...

He has a friend he works with who is very similar and equally nice..

I will be in Paris in a few weeks and back to London after...I have a good list of potential men to see in both cities..

Hello...Yes I have met Mr Stretch while I was in London in May..All His pics are real...LIke many guys he inflates his size...NOT 11"s...but really big...He is a great kisser too...From his written description you would think he is quite aggressive and an alpha type male...I found him to be very sweet and wants to please...I don't bottom but love to suck big fat cock...I have had bigger and fatter...

He has a friend he works with who is very similar and equally nice..

I will be in Paris in a few weeks and back to London after...I have a good list of potential men to see in both cities..

Hey thanks

How big do you say he is? You have any recommendations of guys like him also?