Smooth bottom boy in NYC: Introduction

This topic is 1237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello gents,

Not sure if this is the proper way to introduce myself here but hope it’s okay or can be guided accordingly. I’m a college student in NYC who has enjoyed his experiences with generous men via Grindr and Seeking and social media connections and was recommended to try full time advertising and introducing myself here by a member who has met with me and enjoyed his time. As I’d like to remain more subtle for the time being due to school and daywork, I’m taking up half that advice and deciding to greet the forum here with hopes some good, fun, sexy, and maybe lasting connections may be formed to continually improve all of our time and ways of experiencing this great city. Love the idea of being a nerdy bookworm in class by day and secret gentlemens boytoy by night and hope that niche is desirable to some here too. Happily welcome any inquiries and advice.

And PS: yes that is my tushy in my avatar ;)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your intro is perfect. Welcome aboard. This is a small community, but some mighty fine people are citizens here.

Cheers and best wishes!

Thank you very much ;)