Massage By Stephen (Palm Springs)

JD87
This topic is 1146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys!

I know he has been mentioned in a few palm springs threads, and use to be in a few other cities... but I wanted to see if anyone had recent experience. Thinking about booking him when I'm in PS soon. Here is the link:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/3180/

Link to previous thread:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/palm-springs-masseur-recommendations.143870/#post-1642879

I had a massage with Stephen in PS about a year ago. He was either visiting or had just arrived in PS as he did the massage out of a hotel room but he did have a table with him. I remember it being a very solid and enjoyable massage and he was very friendly. I recall his price was also very reasonable. I don't remember it being very difficult to schedule - I don't have much patience for that - there are a lot of good masseurs in Palm Springs.

Haven't tried him but I know the frustration. There is another dude in Palm Springs I was so anxious to try but his communication sucked. Not sure what the problem was but after two visits to PS and multiple attempts to schedule him he landed on my NEVER CONTACT list. Frickin' waste of time.

I had a massage with Stephen in PS about a year ago. He was either visiting or had just arrived in PS as he did the massage out of a hotel room but he did have a table with him. I remember it being a very solid and enjoyable massage and he was very friendly. I recall his price was also very reasonable. I don't remember it being very difficult to schedule - I don't have much patience for that - there are a lot of good masseurs in Palm Springs.

@soberguy's experience squares with mine: I saw him years ago when he lived in Atlanta; he was delightful--great massage and very friendly; in fact, I was looking forward to seeing him now that he lives in PS; did he offer any explanation for his cancellations?

• 4 months later...

Interesting for me to note, I considered following up as my previous experience was very solid but he stated he didn't think we'd be a match because I'm sober.

Interesting for me to note, I considered following up as my previous experience was very solid but he stated he didn't think we'd be a match because I'm sober.

How would your being sober impact Stephen providing a massage? Are you referring to a match outside of massages?

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...