411 on Gabe / Gabemurakami

LodoB
This topic is 1455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I would satisfy my curiosity but he flaked. He cancelled 10 minutes before appointment time stating he was too tired. This was after I drove 15 miles to get to his area. He offered to reschedule for the next day but then stopped texting in the middle of rescheduling. Don't waste your time on Gabe.

Update - same outcome - don't waste your time on Gabe.

He got back in touch, apologized for canceling last minute Friday and offered extra 20 minutes yesterday for same Friday special price. Against my better judgement I agreed. His massage was more light body rub than massage - there was no extra 20 mins as promised and 10 minutes was me waiting in parking lot for him to come get me - he wouldn't share his apartment number or how to get to it. When body rub ended, he tried to tell me I owed him his regular price as his special rate was only for Friday! To add to the disappointment, his pics are definitely old - he may have been a muscular 190 at one time but now he is closer to 165-170 and his arms have no size or definition and his chest is much smaller than pictured too. I should have trusted my own advice posted Friday - don't waste time on Gabe.

• 5 months later...
Update - same outcome - don't waste your time on Gabe.

He got back in touch, apologized for canceling last minute Friday and offered extra 20 minutes yesterday for same Friday special price. Against my better judgement I agreed. His massage was more light body rub than massage - there was no extra 20 mins as promised and 10 minutes was me waiting in parking lot for him to come get me - he wouldn't share his apartment number or how to get to it. When body rub ended, he tried to tell me I owed him his regular price as his special rate was only for Friday! To add to the disappointment, his pics are definitely old - he may have been a muscular 190 at one time but now he is closer to 165-170 and his arms have no size or definition and his chest is much smaller than pictured too. I should have trusted my own advice posted Friday - don't waste time on Gabe.

Thanks for sharing your experience!