Teddy Ice in LA

novohomem
This topic is 1551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I went ahead and booked a session with him a couple of days ago. In our communications, he made it clear that he only did therapeutic. I held out hope that he was just being careful with what he said in a text, but alas, no, it is purely therapeutic. You see more skin in his pictures than you do in person. He was wearing gym shorts and a tank top the entire time, and I was fully draped throughout the massage. He does look exactly like his pictures (perhaps even better), and the massage itself was technically excellent. He uses hot lava stones and can really get in deep if that is what you like. His apartment is a pretty modest single, so the table is set up in the one room (and his bed wasn't even made). He's a nice guy, but if you are looking for anything with even a hint of sensuality, this isn't it. And the price point is quite high for what he is offering.

So, I went ahead and booked a session with him a couple of days ago. In our communications, he made it clear that he only did therapeutic. I held out hope that he was just being careful with what he said in a text, but alas, no, it is purely therapeutic. You see more skin in his pictures than you do in person. He was wearing gym shorts and a tank top the entire time, and I was fully draped throughout the massage. He does look exactly like his pictures (perhaps even better), and the massage itself was technically excellent. He uses hot lava stones and can really get in deep if that is what you like. His apartment is a pretty modest single, so the table is set up in the one room (and his bed wasn't even made). He's a nice guy, but if you are looking for anything with even a hint of sensuality, this isn't it. And the price point is quite high for what he is offering.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...