Our Weekly Vegas Thread....A Hooville Adventure

jawjateck
This topic is 1744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I'm going back to Vegas in 2 weeks, and we all know what a crap shoot that city is for hobby talent. I will import company for some of the week, but I have one, possibly two, nights to sample and/or break-in a newbie. I haven't scrolled through ads yet, but am willing to consider feedback from my Hooville peers. What new talent has caught your eye that you might want ole jawja to scout and possibly take one for the team? I'm willing to consider recommendations from LA, San Diego, Phoenix, etc. Plane tickets to/from Vegas are usually reasonable, especially if the candidate motivates me visually.

Let the community adventure begin! :cool:

Without a doubt Tommy from palm springs! He is an amazing muscle boy. Very handsome and sweet as can be. He has travelled to Las Vegas in the past so I know he is mobile. Contact him and you wont regret it!

https://rentmen.eu/TommyHarley

My my my......he's a purdy specimen! Where has he been during our PS weekends? He must be a recent transplant to the area.

Yeah, his stated offerings seem a bit lacking for a BFE-type date.

Right, but many of the hidden comments in his RM reviews talk about how sweet he is and how committed to making sure he delivers everything his clients want.

Not that I'm pushing if he's not your cup of tea, but the comments are much stronger than most. Maybe he prompts them? Anyway, I'm off to Vegas myself in September, can give him a try myself if we overlap, and will touch base back here as well.

Without a doubt Tommy from palm springs! He is an amazing muscle boy. Very handsome and sweet as can be. He has travelled to Las Vegas in the past so I know he is mobile. Contact him and you wont regret it!

https://rentmen.eu/TommyHarley

His hole looks nice, but no cock shot ? Kinda suggests he's small down there..... but cute anyway.

My my my......he's a purdy specimen! Where has he been during our PS weekends? He must be a recent transplant to the area.

yes. tommy worked mostly in the l.a. area gogo dancing. he started dancing more and more in p.s. and a few months ago made the switch and moved there. amazing sweet guy. looks exactly like his pics. remember a few of those pics are just before a contest but the rest where he is dancing and the bootie shots are all current. i cant imagine NOT having an awesome time with him. just remember to get everything decided upon up front so there is no lack of communication.

i think the pics do a very good job explaining which bunk he is more comfortable with if you get my drift... hence the lack of frontal pics.

Right, but many of the hidden comments in his RM reviews talk about how sweet he is and how committed to making sure he delivers everything his clients want.

Not that I'm pushing if he's not your cup of tea, but the comments are much stronger than most. Maybe he prompts them? Anyway, I'm off to Vegas myself in September, can give him a try myself if we overlap, and will touch base back here as well.

I might send him a message closer to the trip and see how he handles the upfront communications.

yes. tommy worked mostly in the l.a. area gogo dancing. he started dancing more and more in p.s. and a few months ago made the switch and moved there. amazing sweet guy. looks exactly like his pics. remember a few of those pics are just before a contest but the rest where he is dancing and the bootie shots are all current. i cant imagine NOT having an awesome time with him. just remember to get everything decided upon up front so there is no lack of communication.

i think the pics do a very good job explaining which bunk he is more comfortable with if you get my drift... hence the lack of frontal pics.

On top of everything else -- or in his case, on the top of the bottom AND everything else -- he appears to be a dog love! Always a good sign that he's lovable, lol.

tommy LOVES dogs and imho is a lover of most everything in life. i have had a few engaging discussions with him and he is very caring by nature. i showed him a picture of my dog that recently passed and he actually teared up!

Edited by Gymowner