411 on JayVeeFit/Jesse in Dallas

Guest buffwolverine
This topic is 1427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffwolverine

Anyone have any experiences with this provider? I’ve seen him once when he was advertising on masseurfinder and he was strictly therauptic although draping for me was optional.

This RM profile is new and his MF rates went up. Just curious if he may be offering more. I’ve sent him a note but haven’t heard back.

https://rent.men/JayVeeFitt

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24860/

Guest buffwolverine
wow, he may've gotten cold feet over the RM ad.....or weirdo contacts??.......that was quick!

Dang. I just noticed he’s gone. I wonder what happened my messages RM show as I see still. Oh well. ??‍♂️

wow, he may've gotten cold feet over the RM ad.....or weirdo contacts??.......that was quick!

Dang. I just noticed he’s gone. I wonder what happened my messages RM show as I see still. Oh well. ??‍♂️

The RM ad was up maybe a 3 weeks to a month- possible more. Plus I just saw it either earlier today or late last night. So I doubt that's it.

Gman

Guest buffwolverine

That’s weird. He replied to me on RM 30 minutes ago and I tried responding and it says his profile is no longer available and won’t let me respond. Oh well.

• 10 months later...

@Tony Napoli i only communicated via text. He's traveling with his girlfriend and 3 dogs (I was assured I would have no idea she was around). No guarantee on any sensual elements. But I was interested because he is professionally trained. But our schedules never synced.

Thank you very much! Appreciate the thorough update, @Tresleches . That's greatly helpful. Have a good one!

Guest DeanParkerTEX

I’ve seen him twice. At the time, prior to his Rent Men post that is now down, it was strictly therapeutic. It was at his place, I was nude, he was in shorts and a tank top. No MT or HE. It was 3 years ago. Things may have changed since then.

I’ve seen him twice. At the time, prior to his Rent Men post that is now down, it was strictly therapeutic. It was at his place, I was nude, he was in shorts and a tank top. No MT or HE. It was 3 years ago. Things may have changed since then.

Thanks for the 411 on your experience, [uSER=21734]@DeanParkerTEX[/uSER]. Appreciate it!