Magnum Dallas

Boy4
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the TR everyone looks attractive because there's a distinct lack of lighting. It's a lovely trick.

Sure, it's been the Dallas go-to for awhile, but the TR is pretty grungy and not even in an enjoyable Corner Pocket kind of way. The dancers look hungry (in a wide variety of ways) and I hope that Magnum, as it finds an audience, will become the go-to.

It's nicely-lit, great bar, plenty of space, seating, back rooms, clean bathrooms.

The place needs to be demolished. The last time I was there there was a huge rat (yes, as in rodent) on the back patio scavenging a meal.

If you enjoy a total dive bar this is it it. Plumbing doesn’t work half the time. Hell, even the dance manager quit and took the last train to the coast.

I would agree that Magnum itself is a great bar, brand new, airy, lots of nice comfortable seating, unlimited parking. But if they’re going to do well they need to do a better job of recruiting better dancers. I still believe Tin Room has far better dancers (more dancers, better looking, better built), and that would still be my primary reason for visiting a stripper bar. I’d love it if Magnum got the handsome dancers, I’m not fond of the smelly , tiny tin shack with the lack of seating. I hope any out-of-Towners would visit both to judge for themselves.

I would agree that Magnum itself is a great bar, brand new, airy, lots of nice comfortable seating, unlimited parking. But if they’re going to do well they need to do a better job of recruiting better dancers. I still believe Tin Room has far better dancers (more dancers, better looking, better built), and that would still be my primary reason for visiting a stripper bar. I’d love it if Magnum got the handsome dancers, I’m not fond of the smelly , tiny tin shack with the lack of seating. I hope any out-of-Towners would visit both to judge for themselves.

• 1 month later...
Hi all - I’ll be in Dallas later this month on a Thursday night. Is it worth checking out Magnum and/or Tin Roof on a Thursday night or is that mostly a slower night? I’m interested in the dancers and ideally laps dances. Thanks in advance

After a recent experience at Magnum, I no longer recommend it. They really seem to be struggling.

The drink prices (for Dallas) are insane. $14 a cocktail in some cases.

Dancer quality has changed. I would now agree that Tin Room has more muscular, masculine guys.

Magnum is also actively catering to bachelorette parties... And they're annoying as fuck.

Declining quality of dancers, annoying bachelorette parties ...Tallywackers slid down that same slippery slope a few years ago, now they’re history. I was really hoping Magnum would succeed, I love the space and the parking.

The bar really needs someone like Tim at Adonis NY who knows how to recruit hot dancers. Everything else will follow. Failing that, all will fail.

After a recent experience at Magnum, I no longer recommend it. They really seem to be struggling.

The drink prices (for Dallas) are insane. $14 a cocktail in some cases.

Dancer quality has changed. I would now agree that Tin Room has more muscular, masculine guys.

Magnum is also actively catering to bachelorette parties... And they're annoying as fuck.

Yup! I agree!!!