411 on gaybtmvers in San Jose

shay
This topic is 1691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's in San Diego so thought I'd check with him while I'm visiting.

He did respond quickly and honestly about rate, set up, hotel, and so on. With a little sleuthing I found his twitter.

If that's him, he is really sweet looking.

I love his pictures and am tempted, but without much feedback on this forum I hesitate.

Edited by E.T.Bass

He's in San Diego so thought I'd check with him while I'm visiting.

He did respond quickly and honestly about rate, set up, hotel, and so on. With a little sleuthing I found his twitter.

If that's him, he is really sweet looking.

I love his pictures and am tempted, but without much feedback on this forum I hesitate.

He send me a cel number to text and the number came up on Google associated to a trans prostitute. So I don't think he is actually massaging and I didn't text. Just an fyi. Too bad too because Thai massage (see I know Laos in not Thailand but close enough) rocks!

He send me a cel number to text and the number came up on Google associated to a trans prostitute. So I don't think he is actually massaging and I didn't text. Just an fyi. Too bad too because Thai massage (see I know Laos in not Thailand but close enough) rocks!

Good catch. The pics were too good to be true.

1.. :-( ..

2. ..:-(..

@samK I just ran across a very awesome thai massage in LA.

Edited by E.T.Bass