411 On Ted

ShaMikeNYC
This topic is 1741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know this guy has been around for decades, advertising in NEXT and HX magazines, the issue is you can't find those anymore to read any reviews besides the ones he copied and pasted on to both of his sites. And with a 3 letter name, you can't search for it on the forums, so I'm just looking for more information. I've tried googling for it in as many ways I can and cannot find any other reviews for him.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/14109/

His fourth picture looks photoshopped which has me on guard a little, he has two identical websites so maybe one professional one "relaxed", and the fact that he has a yelp page and a more professional studio has me wondering what I would actually receive if I use his service. Will I leave "happy" or just relaxed? You can feel free to PM too if you prefer to give a review in private that way.

Thanks.

You can always search by his MF number which is the numbers at the end of the url you pasted, 14109. But it appears no one else has asked about him on the forum.

Ted was one of the first masseurs I ever went to, and it's nice as well as surprising to see he's still at it. I remember the massage being sensual and I doubt he was changed that. As far as his looks go, he looked older to me over 20 years ago, but I recently saw him at the gym in the past year, and he looked pretty much the same,

I know this guy has been around for decades, advertising in NEXT and HX magazines, the issue is you can't find those anymore to read any reviews besides the ones he copied and pasted on to both of his sites. And with a 3 letter name, you can't search for it on the forums, so I'm just looking for more information. I've tried googling for it in as many ways I can and cannot find any other reviews for him.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/14109/

His fourth picture looks photoshopped which has me on guard a little, he has two identical websites so maybe one professional one "relaxed", and the fact that he has a yelp page and a more professional studio has me wondering what I would actually receive if I use his service. Will I leave "happy" or just relaxed? You can feel free to PM too if you prefer to give a review in private that way.

Thanks.

Just relaxed . . . I went to him about one year ago. He has a separate message room in his nice apt. He provides an adequate message, nice enough guy but strictly theraputic with no H/E, he stays fully dressed. I've found many others who offer that . . . And more, although he is reasonably priced.