411 on Edgar in San Diego *new*

7829V
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I took the plunge and did a massage with him. Mine was strictly therapeutic. He made it clear that there was not going to be any sensual elements. I thought the massage was fine and worth the price for a therapeutic massage. I was properly draped the whole time and he had various techniques from flowing stroking motions to deep pressure for knots. I would see him again for a massage. My only slight complaint was it was noisy outside his apartment that he hosted at.

I took the plunge and did a massage with him. Mine was strictly therapeutic. He made it clear that there was not going to be any sensual elements. I thought the massage was fine and worth the price for a therapeutic massage. I was properly draped the whole time and he had various techniques from flowing stroking motions to deep pressure for knots. I would see him again for a massage. My only slight complaint was it was noisy outside his apartment that he hosted at.

For $75 / hour I wouldn't complain either if the massage was purely therapeutic.

But at least he should give the option of draped or undraped. ?‍♂️

• 1 year later...

wtf! Asking for a pic? 

Thanks for your message. How long of a treatment where you lookin for? As a friendly notice this is not a sexual service. Please provide a face picture to schedule if you are still interested. Thanks!