Really different experience today, in a great way....

Westsideguy
This topic is 1757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a few guys that I consider my regulars in LA. Today, one of my favorites, asked me to do some things we have never done together. We’ve seen each other for a couple of years and we have a routine that makes me very happy. But, today he must have been really glad to see me. I’m just thinking about next time. I’m not expecting anything, I never do. But today was an incredible surprise. Remembering that we had a great conversation during the massage. Reminded me that these guys are human too. Don’t you love a great surprise?

I have a few guys that I consider my regulars in LA. Today, one of my favorites, asked me to do some things we have never done together. We’ve seen each other for a couple of years and we have a routine that makes me very happy. But, today he must have been really glad to see me. I’m just thinking about next time. I’m not expecting anything, I never do. But today was an incredible surprise. Remembering that we had a great conversation during the massage. Reminded me that these guys are human too. Don’t you love a great surprise?

It does happen from time to time. They certainly are human and subject to their own emotions etc. Glad you enjoyed the experience and are wise enough to temper your expectations when it comes to future meetings. Now, take a moment and enjoy the memories! ?