WEHT Perfect Men?

BgMstr4u
This topic is 6162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have enjoyed the pictures and links on http://icarusperfectmen.blogspot.com/

for some time. They were originally posted by someone named Necesse Phoenix, and there was a new picture series frequently, sometimes daily. My impression was that Phoenix did it from love of beautiful men, and I seem to remember references to his being disabled, though I'm not certain of that.

I noticed a couple of months ago that he started to feature pictures from Demon Dorm. Now the blog seems to have been taken over entirely by Demon Dorm, and the most recent picture set has remained in place at least since July 12. Moreover, when I go back to look at older sets, that I know Phoenix posted, Demon Dorm is identified as the poster.

Does anyone know the story behind this?

I too was dazzled by Necesse Phoenix's taste in beautiful men. Also the editing was often whimsical. When he took a hiatus in November, he mentioned that his health was the issue. He came back through 1/14/07 then Demon Dorm started to do the post. He also has good taste in men, though from the Demon Dorm web site he appears to be straight (or at least was fucking women on camera). The past couple of months have been mostly photos of guys that have been out in the public for a very long time.

Archived