411 on FurryMscleMsge in LA

s99099
This topic is 1129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I have not seen him, but I had a text exchange with him pre-pandemic which left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

His sensual massage is basically therapeutic, and he charges $250 for 60 minutes erotic. When I said that was too high for me, he asked me for a pic, and I noped out. Then he told me that he was using an app to try and find a picture of me, and he found a hot straight guy that matched my name, and if that was me, he'd be willing to charge just $150. I had stopped responding at that point, and then he added that he had better things to do anyway. ?‍♂️

relax man said:

I have not seen him, but I had a text exchange with him pre-pandemic which left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

His sensual massage is basically therapeutic, and he charges $250 for 60 minutes erotic. When I said that was too high for me, he asked me for a pic, and I noped out. Then he told me that he was using an app to try and find a picture of me, and he found a hot straight guy that matched my name, and if that was me, he'd be willing to charge just $150. I had stopped responding at that point, and then he added that he had better things to do anyway. ?‍♂️

Hmm ? so if I can pass for a hot straight guy, I can get a discou...ha, just kidding 🤣 thanks for sharing! Somebody else pm’d also saying they were turned off by him while trying to book, so think I’ll pass

Edited by Cari

I had a similar experience, but he didn’t tell me about the app. This guy is a definite no. Also guys like this are generally total bottoms and once you get them a little tipsy they give it up for free. This is because tops are pretty rare in LA these days.