Posting your schedule ahead of time

This topic is 1762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . cluttered with "xxx is available in the next 6 hours..."

What exactly does that mean??? Guys can specify in advance when they will be signing on? And what does "Available Now" mean anyway? Is there a chat or live messaging feature which I've never seen?

Here ends my series of probably-dumb questions. LOL

Oh and by the way on RentMen, you should "Buddylist" ones you're interested on your account and check the "buddylist activities" if you hadn't already done that. As soon as they list a particular city they anticipate visiting even months in advance you'll be able to see it in the activities tab and plan accordingly.

Yup, after the last time a certain provider’s ad appeared unexpectedly in my city, I added him to my Buddy List so I can better follow him. Not sure why he doesn’t list his travel cities the way, e.g., Victor Powers does.

I don't know how you are doing your searches @Mplsgymguy but if you do a general search of your city in rentmen it shows the providers that are coming to your city given that they have put it in their ad...but if you do just a 'near me' search you just get whoever is in the city now. In my experience it seems the ones that pop up unexpectedly in a city end up being fake...not all the time of course

I generally check out rentmen ads on my phone rather than on PC; not sure if that makes a difference. It’s been my experience that if the provider does not put specific dates in his ad, it’s impossible to tell if he is currently in my city or will be here next week or 6 weeks from now. Likewise for cities that I visit. Sometimes an ad has a little icon of a suitcase, sometimes a house (even though it’s turned out, on more than one occasion, that the provider was in fact just visiting), sometimes something that I don’t recognize but I assume means the provider travels to the area (?).