Update on Tin Room Dallas

Dallas Jayson
This topic is 1752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just stopped in again for happy hour, and seems that Tin Room dancers, with the exception of aggressive guys passing through, do not understand the biz!

They do not understand greeting guys, and taking their eyes of their phones long enough to see if someone wants to tip, etc...

Is this trend happening elsewhere?

This was a trend at LeBoy in Ft. Lauderdale over a year ago. The dancers would huddle together in a corner and play with their phones instead of the customers, but this year, when I was down for the winter, I saw none of that. In fact, I didn't see any dancer on the floor with his phone. Maybe a new policy is in effect? If so, it works!!

I mean, it's the Tin Room. I don't think it's getting better before it gets worse.

There was chatter a couple of years ago about Swinging Richards opening a Dallas branch, but then this happened:

https://www.ajc.com/business/employment/swinging-richards-adult-nightclub-declares-chapter-bankruptcy/muy0mtwdJ7TRLbTqmbgbTP/

Dallas could use a legit, gay strip joint.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

I mean, it's the Tin Room. I don't think it's getting better before it gets worse.

There was chatter a couple of years ago about Swinging Richards opening a Dallas branch, but then this happened:

https://www.ajc.com/business/employment/swinging-richards-adult-nightclub-declares-chapter-bankruptcy/muy0mtwdJ7TRLbTqmbgbTP/

Dallas could use a legit, gay strip joint.

That is a tragedy, re: Swinging Richards.

I thought the laws in Dallas were too strict to allow full nudity, hence the lack of a legit gay strip joint? As far as I know, Tin room was at one point the legit strip club. One of my regulars used to frequent there often...

• 2 weeks later...