Corbin Fisher Cade... the Adonis Agency strikes again...

big-n-tall
This topic is 1654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know if it's an agency person managing Cade's RM ad.....or if Cade himself is doing it........but the profile has not even been logged into for a week.......this after only joining two weeks ago.......

In the About CadeVegas area of the RM Ad there was never reference to *Represented exclusively by the Adonis Agency as was added to the Ad for DawsonVegas. This reference in Dawson's profile was removed shortly after Cade's profile/Ad was setup, but both appear on the agency site.

Getting Back On Track about CADE. His RM Ad was just logged into again a few minutes ago. (Dawson's was logged in a few minutes earlier.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody met him yet? I’d set up a session if he turns out to be real. It’s been at least 10-11 plus since his CF days so either he’s become a hot daddy, or? He had a receding hairline then so I would imagine he’s bald which could be hot too.

He always had a quiet brooding sexuality to him. I heard he worked as a security guard.

Anybody met him yet? I’d set up a session if he turns out to be real. It’s been at least 10-11 plus since his CF days so either he’s become a hot daddy, or? He had a receding hairline then so I would imagine he’s bald which could be hot too.

He always had a quiet brooding sexuality to him. I heard he worked as a security guard.

He had a 5 star review posted on his RM profile on 22Aug19 by a client that has also reviewed a guy in Indianapolis who has been discussed alot.

https://rentmen.eu/CadeVegas/reviews/

Maybe he still has the handcuffs.

So, nobody’s met him....except that one phantom RM review (which could be fake) AND his RM ad has only two pictures from like 2006.

OK. Anybody?

I would love to set up a session with him but so far it doesn’t pass the smell test.

Maybe some recent pics would do the trick (pun intended)? Or some feedback?

Hopefully he's not an inked muscle balloon these days.

At the very least, he’s probably bald because his hairline was already receding in 2006.

But that can still be hot.

And, if he’s an “inked muscle balloon,” I would think he’d splash recent pics all over his RM ad.