Tantric Yogassage - boldnaked.com

This topic is 1758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, guys, the pricing is competitive, and there's only one way to find out.

IMHO, when I see the word "chakra," I head for the hills. That word is a bigger red flag than tantra.

Let the buyer beware, but please tell us if you take the plunge!

I used to take Joschi's nude yoga classes before he closed his studio on 23rd Street -- he's an excellent, precise, attentive yoga instructor, and I'm sad that he's not offering group classes at the moment. I haven't experienced his massage technique, but my educated guess is that he delivers as high a quality experience as his yoga.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to take Joschi's nude yoga classes before he closed his studio on 23rd Street -- he's an excellent, precise, attentive yoga instructor, and I'm sad that he's not offering group classes at the moment. I haven't experienced his massage technique, but my educated guess is that he delivers as high a quality experience as his yoga.

Went to see him this week. And I totally agree that the session is similar to Thai mat massage. Since I’m not really a yoga fanatic, there were a lot of instruction which was interesting. The massage was very sensual, both nude and MT was highly encouraged. Thank god there was not a lot of huffing and puffing (sounds like having a fake orgasm) which I’ve associated with tantra ? It was a great experience overall. I’d go back.

Went to see him this week. And I totally agree that the session is similar to Thai mat massage. Since I’m not really a yoga fanatic, there were a lot of instruction which was interesting. The massage was very sensual, both nude and MT was highly encouraged. Thank god there was not a lot of huffing and puffing (sounds like having a fake orgasm) which I’ve associated with tantra ? It was a great experience overall. I’d go back.

Hello BuddyWorker - would you be able to provide us with Joschi's contact information and location of where he performs the massage? This sounds like an interesting session. Thanks!