Twofer??

StLouisOct
This topic is 1769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the Gallery I’ve seen several photos of guys with the added comment, “twofer.” There doesn’t seem to be anything unusual about the shots. Just good looking guys. What does “twofer” mean?

Usually means a pair aka buy one get one free. Are there two guys in the picture?

That the picture had been used in another thread but has the qualities of the thread you want to use it in. For example, someone posts a guy in the Armpit Appreciation thread with his hands in the air so that his pits are exposed. But the guy also has really muscular thighs. So you copy the pic and repost in the Wrap Those Thighs Around Me and Squeeze, Please thread. Generally I will also credit the person who I "stole" the pic from. Sometimes a pic could be in more than two threads.

That the picture had been used in another thread but has the qualities of the thread you want to use it in. For example, someone posts a guy in the Armpit Appreciation thread with his hands in the air so that his pits are exposed. But the guy also has really muscular thighs. So you copy the pic and repost in the Wrap Those Thighs Around Me and Squeeze, Please thread. Generally I will also credit the person who I "stole" the pic from. Sometimes a pic could be in more than two threads.

YOU are the master of the twofer sir !