GREAT Docking Session yesterday - best in years!

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday I connected with a nice young man (30s) from CT who is visiting family in the area. He was looking for a BJ. When I saw him hard, I knew I wanted to Dock with him!

What a magnificent uncut cock. When rock hard, he still had skin covering his cock head PLUS! The perfect uncut cock for docking.

I suggested it. He was unfamiliar but excited to give it a go once I explained it.

His skin covered my head and an inch of shaft - when I thrust it covered more. We both contributed ample precum so we were naturally well lubed:)

Plenty of kissing and eating tongue while I fucked his skin. He really got into it! We kept each other on edge and agreed to cum at the same time. We succeeded and with my cock buried deeply as possible in his skin, our cock heads smashed together, we shot our loads at the same time! Our spurts slamming each other in his skin.

Finished, we had to hold each other up, with the assistance of a tree, so we didn’t collapse - we were both spent.

We have arranged another session during this visit and you can be sure we will connect during future visits.

It has been a long time since I have had a docking session as hot as this one was.

Yesterday I connected with a nice young man (30s) from CT who is visiting family in the area. He was looking for a BJ. When I saw him hard, I knew I wanted to Dock with him!

What a magnificent uncut cock. When rock hard, he still had skin covering his cock head PLUS! The perfect uncut cock for docking.

I suggested it. He was unfamiliar but excited to give it a go once I explained it.

His skin covered my head and an inch of shaft - when I thrust it covered more. We both contributed ample precum so we were naturally well lubed:)

Plenty of kissing and eating tongue while I fucked his skin. He really got into it! We kept each other on edge and agreed to cum at the same time. We succeeded and with my cock buried deeply as possible in his skin, our cock heads smashed together, we shot our loads at the same time! Our spurts slamming each other in his skin.

Finished, we had to hold each other up, with the assistance of a tree, so we didn’t collapse - we were both spent.

We have arranged another session during this visit and you can be sure we will connect during future visits.

It has been a long time since I have had a docking session as hot as this one was.

WHERE do you live HR, that there is still "public sex" ??? :eek:

HR lives within the confines of his imagination I think. There’s nothing that doesn’t happen there.

LOL - as I have stated before! It is sad that so many have NO SEX LIFE unless they pay for it AND THAT THEY THEN ASSUME no one else can have have a fun and active sex life that goes beyond their personal and often pathetic lives!!!!!

I have also stated, on more than one occasion, that I have never made things up. I often share experiences with the hopefully valid assumption that there are others on the forum that can relate and have enjoyed similar.

Sorry YOUR life is so dull.

FYI, I do use well reputed and skilled service providers 2-3x a month - that is a minuscule segment of my sexual activity. I still, beyond these gifted providers, enjoy a full life and that includes “several “regulars” and places where I can usually find new & anonymous encounters:):):)

My libido has slowed with age so that now I ejaculate daily and seldom is my orgasm solo. My habits and perusal of men to engage with sexually has not really changed from those days when I came 5-7x a day.

My sympathy goes out to those who sit and lust over fake/photoshopped/borrowed pictures! AND probably never actually engage any provider. It is just sad that you have to assume and often state that others are fantasizing and making things up when they HAVE A REAL and active sex life.

May your life improve and your bitterness dissipate

LOL - as I have stated before! It is sad that so many have NO SEX LIFE unless they pay for it AND THAT THEY THEN ASSUME no one else can have have a fun and active sex life that goes beyond their personal and often pathetic lives!!!!!

I have also stated, on more than one occasion, that I have never made things up. I often share experiences with the hopefully valid assumption that there are others on the forum that can relate and have enjoyed similar.

FYI, I do use well reputed and skilled service providers 2-3x a month - that is a minuscule segment of my sexual activity. I still, beyond these gifted providers, enjoy a full life and that includes “several “regulars” and places where I can usually find new & anonymous encounters:):):)

My libido has slowed with age so that now I ejaculate daily and seldom is my orgasm solo. My habits and perusal of men to engage with sexually has not really changed from those days when I came 5-7x a day.

My sympathy goes out to those who sit and lust over fake/photoshopped/borrowed pictures! AND probably never actually engage any provider. It is just sad that you have to assume and often state that others are fantasizing and making things up when they HAVE A REAL and active sex life.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-12-20-18-PM.png

Damn, I must really me a horrible mess, cause I live in NYC, one of the biggest cities in the world with a large GAY population, and I cant find that kind of action, unless I go to a sex club and pay my $17.... I better get some Windex and clean my mirrors, then take a good look at myself. It might be time to go visit Dr Zizmor ?

Damn, I must really me a horrible mess, cause I live in NYC, one of the biggest cities in the world with a large GAY population, and I cant find that kind of action, unless I go to a sex club and pay my $17.... I better get some Windex and clean my mirrors, then take a good look at myself. It might be time to go visit Dr Zizmor ?

LOL. - I doubt you need to do any of that! I understand that NYC has changed in the decades since they went after the video stores and back rooms at bars ! Some stories from those days:):):)

Even here, it is less than it once was — and at 71, with average cut that still can get skin breaking hard, it has to be my eyes and smile:):):):) - never seems to be an issue when I encounter those who love to suck and swallow...

Re: NYC - still action in the Central Park Rambles?

LOL. - I doubt you need to do any of that! I understand that NYC has changed in the decades since they went after the video stores and back rooms at bars ! Some stories from those days:):):)

Even here, it is less than it once was — and at 71, with average cut that still can get skin breaking hard, it has to be my eyes and smile:):):):) - never seems to be an issue when I encounter those who love to suck and swallow...

Re: NYC - still action in the Central Park Rambles?

Nah, too risky for the boys.

Your mini-saga is FUCKIN' HOT! You were one, damn lucky man! Continue to enjoy and savor! :):):)