Adamsbrown on Rentmen in SF

sbguy
This topic is 1772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Adamsbrown or Adams Brown who is in San Francisco this week.

https://rent.men/Adamsbrown

I should have trusted my instincts. So many red flags that stupid me ignored: 1) The photos are not him 2) he asked for upfront payment at the beginning (to which I offered half). He is a con man, liar and fraud. He checked his phone twice during our session and was completely disinterested during the session. It was very apparent to me that he was straight (and not even gay for pay). I ended our time early and I gave him direct feedback that it’s not appropriate to check his messages during a session with a client. He pleaded that I not post a negative review on Rentmen and even offered to refund my payment. He said he would electronically pay me back the funds in 30 minutes but a few hours later he texted and said he tried to but it didn’t work.

I’m posting this feedback for two reasons. 1) so others don’t get ripped off and 2) to remind everyone that if it seems fishy, to trust your instincts.

Very stupid of me to ignore all the signs. I was not a victim in this situation - I was outright stupid to not heed the red flags. So I deserve to lose cash (a.k.a: a stupidity fee). ?

Thanks for reporting. It is crazy that he even has his photos verified as shown in RM. Reverse searching his photos reveals his photos are stolen from a Mexican ig model.

How does one do reverse photo search?

How does one do reverse photo search?

I found the easiest way is to visit the profile on Google Chrome browser using .rentmen.eu instead of .rent.men. Then you could right click on the thumbnails on the right and you should see the option to reverse search in the dropdown

I found the easiest way is to visit the profile on Google Chrome browser using .rentmen.eu instead of .rent.men. Then you could right click on the thumbnails on the right and you should see the option to reverse search in the dropdown

Thank you Hhuu! ??

The guy who ripped me off changed his profile to this new fake one. I could tell because the contact phone number is the same one from Adamsbrown. The guy definitely does not look like the ones in this new fake profile.

https://rent.men/Carrick

This is one of the four or five fake Mediterranean men in SF at the moment. Seems to be a trend as of late.