Anyone tried Tonykyle in LA?

Z_L_23
This topic is 1721 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Plus, when I contacted him a while back (when he was Saimon), he required upfront payment of money.....too many red flags here and no reviews. He's had ads out for a few years....

He and saimonlee are the same person?! No wonder I can't find saimon's profile anymore.

I'm super into his type though. Too bad he has so many red flags.

Any recommendations for similar but reliable guys?

Guest fm0322

I am glad the door got closed on this masseur quickly. He's TOTALLY my type but his profile reads like a contract. "Pictures required...before first session," and "therapeutic" in CAPS with pictures denoting something else. Whether English is his second or 15th language, he writes it so he owns it.

• 1 month later...

What gave away that he is the same person as Saimon? Did you see both? I saw Saimon before and he was a really nice guy. A little shy and just so so massage skills. I haven't seen naipeter so it's possible they are the same since Saimon's ad disappeared.

Plus, when I contacted him a while back (when he was Saimon), he required upfront payment of money.....too many red flags here and no reviews. He's had ads out for a few years....