Harry on Masseur Finder

JBenny
This topic is 1416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

x4bq8nmg0mzxu5bl899kjf7f6dprjv26itzynlr7.jpg

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/33048/

I've scheduled an outcall to me for tomorrow night. We missed each other a week ago so I have a heightened anticipation!

I'm taking my chances that it will be more than a legit massage. I've hinted at it, but that's all. I don't like to spell it out. If it happens great. He's so beautiful that I will enjoy it anyway!

If anyone has anything to report already, please do!

Edited by JBenny

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His initial ads on masseurfinder (before they took them off) were topless and showed a gorgeous body, but I usually only hire from rentmasseur because I want sensual/erotic elements. When he finally took the rentmasseur plunge, advertising both, I took the plunge. He's one of the few masseurs I regret having chosen. The ambiance was tense, he didn't even take his shirt off, and he assiduously avoided my private parts. I hate false advertising

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey, Jason, the massage was okay. He was attentive, but the whole vibe was tense. He hardly spoke and kept all his clothes on. As for the pictures, I don't know how to attach them. The link here asks for a web address, but I only have them as saved pics.

Odd that he'd have on more clothes during the massage than he does for his rentmasseur pics.

He posts nearly naked photos in his underwear, in suggestive poses, then when you show up for your massage session, he keeps his clothes on. (even his shirt?) In not one photo in his ad does he have a shirt on. Bait you with nearly naked photos.....then once you get there, switch to being fully clothed during the massage session. That is deceiving, and just plain wrong.

Edited by Dmitri

He posts nearly naked photos in his underwear, in suggestive poses, then when you show up for your massage session, he keeps his clothes on. (even his shirt?) In not one photo in his ad does he have a shirt on. Bait you with nearly naked photos.....then once you get there switch to being fully clothed during the massage session.That is just plain wrong.

But not that unusual. The East Euro/Russian group out of NYC does it all the time.

When he first showed up here in NYC he got rave reviews in these forums. I don't remember anyone complaining about him keeping all his clothes on...though he could have and I missed it. I never saw him myself.

Jim, I'm not sure why you would cite favorable reviews that you don't provide a thread for, especially since you haven't even seen him. I unfortunately did, and he was fully clothed and off-putting personally, even if though he advertised and charged for erotic massage, not to mention including sexy shirtless pictures.

Jim, I'm not sure why you would cite favorable reviews that you don't provide a thread for, especially since you haven't even seen him. I unfortunately did, and he was fully clothed and off-putting personally, even if though he advertised and charged for erotic massage, not to mention including sexy shirtless pictures.

I was giving my recollection of him and his reviews when he was in NYC, not directly responding to you or trying to contradict you. Don't take everything so personally.

I was giving my recollection of him and his reviews when he was in NYC, not directly responding to you or trying to contradict you. Don't take everything so personally.

Jim, it's not personal. It's just confusing to me that you would write something that seemed to recommend him, when you haven't met with him. I don't remember seeing any good comments before I booked him, which is part of why I beat myself about seeing him. I've learned to trust my brothers on this site since then!

• 1 month later...

I have seen him several times already, and as mentioned in a previous post, it may be a YMMV situation. He is very reserved the first time I met him but he easily warmed up (and warmed me up too hehe).

Harry is a beautiful man and I will keep on seeing him as often as I visit the West Coast.

Edited by HungreeMunkee69

This is a very interesting conversation, one reason I appreciate this site. The “will they or wont they” is part of the game. My only issue now with all this (aside from out and out false advertising) is that the game can be expensive and frankly hurtful to some people who don’t get what they thought (hoped?). I see this forum as providing probably one of best guardrails out there for making an assessment on one’s own personal tolerance for risk before hiring.