Algeria Party NYC

Rvarghcrna
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wow-the-alegria-outdoor-spectacular-tickets-65046200938?utm_source=Master+List&utm_campaign=976e7bc0a3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_05_21_04_11_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6c6afb849e-976e7bc0a3-41857433

Can anyone tell me what’s the advantage of tier 1 vs tier which advertising private bathroom plus vip entrance . Does that means they have xxx action in that area??

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wow-the-alegria-outdoor-spectacular-tickets-65046200938?utm_source=Master+List&utm_campaign=976e7bc0a3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_05_21_04_11_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6c6afb849e-976e7bc0a3-41857433

Can anyone tell me what’s the advantage of tier 1 vs tier which advertising private bathroom plus vip entrance . Does that means they have xxx action in that area??

lol sadly, no. That simply means you do not have to wait in the queue for an excessively long time, you have your own separate entrance and own private bar, to save you time. Same with the restroom where one may be waiting years to piss because everyone is doing drugs in the stalls. The “VIP” catwalk/observation area is where you are able to simply view the party from above as Mirage has a layout similar to a fortress (if you’ve never been).

The VIP box is more of the same except you’re on ground level...and you get a hat lol. There is no xxx area. It’s not Europe lol.

The space is incredible though.

How is the parties in Paris

Depends on what you’re looking for.

Menergy is a monthly and your designated alt-party if you like scruffier men and techno, the dj line up is not exclusively gay so you do get quality international talent prominent in the techno/tech house scene.

Perry Pat is rather hardcore and underground but on the outskirts of the city.

If you want things like Alegria. Big, Matinee, Forever, and other major traveling circuit events come through the city every couple of months. They’re okay. That scene is very predictable to me and you always know what you’re going to get. It’s undoubtedly messy but if that’s your jam, thrive.

There are also more chill things that pop up. Paris’ Party scene isn’t stellar but fashion week makes the city come alive (if fashion is your thing). Nonetheless, you have party capitals a quick flight away (i.e Berlin, Madrid).