Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I might be wrong but it seems a bit “unusual”.....a guy who identifies himself as gay with a pretty large, complex tattoo of a lady’s face / head on one of his arms....it might however be common among Brazilian gays, I suppose.

Really? It's actually quite gay if you think about it. Gays appreciate the beauty of women in many lanes, why not on their bodies? Plus Caue has the body to pull it off too. I'm glad he added that photo.

I wish I saw Caue back in January or February. Hopefully I can hire him when the US finally gets COVID-19 under control.

What is SAFADO?

Shameless, naughty

Brazilian Portugues for edgy, pushy, out of his mind, etc.

It could be pejorative or playful if it's said by folks closed to the "safado/a". For girls it usually has a bad meaning... just like in Spanish (not Portuguese) a zorro (fox) is smart and a zorra is a slut.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leftbench23

I booked for him for an hour yesterday, and I was so glad when the 60 minutes was up. He had no personality and could not perform. Definitely not hiring him again.

• 4 weeks later...

Cauemenezez offers two rates, his erotic massage is public and posted in his rentmasseur ad. His rentmen ad is one hundred more reasons to consider. I booked an erotic massage thinking the published rate must include more than an average handsy massage but I was wrong. The massage was fairly basic touching and towards the end I was reminded time was almost up and he had another client coming up next. It was an overpriced encounter IMO. If you have the cash to burn, you can book the full rentmen rate but I don’t think I could find the three hundred reasons to do that. He is a nice guy, good looking and friendly but I will spend my money elsewhere next time. He was a little less beefy than his pictures but still very fit and in great shape.

• 3 months later...