411 Footballstud in Minneapolis

crushme99
This topic is 1505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Try this link it may be that he changed his name to Model Zane and as a result link / URL changed

https://rent.men/ModelZane

In most cases changing SN is not a good sign. Will be known as ZaneSC in the future?

I guess Zane is taking advantage of all the free publicity because of his infamous tattoo.

Edited by marylander1940

Getting back to “Zane” - I tried to set something up but he went silent when I told him it was for a visit to MSP in Aug. His profile now says he’s going to LA in August. Maybe my bar is too high but I think he could have at least replied with “I’ve got a trip planned” or alike instead of ghosting me.

I’m guessing this guy is just looking to make some quick bucks and will likely fade out but probably not before disappointing some people or worse.

Getting back to “Zane” - I tried to set something up but he went silent when I told him it was for a visit to MSP in Aug. His profile now says he’s going to LA in August. Maybe my bar is too high but I think he could have at least replied with “I’ve got a trip planned” or alike instead of ghosting me.

I’m guessing this guy is just looking to make some quick bucks and will likely fade out but probably not before disappointing some people or worse.

He may not have known about his trip out West when you contacted him. Also, he may not have responded simply because it was too far out and/or your date was not certain?? Or he may've been waiting to hear final details from the bigspender in LA before committing to you??!!!! He appears to be out West for only about nine days in August, so you may still be able to meet in MSP if your schedule allows.

As always, be polite and professional in communication. Have a hard date and time decided and limit endless chitchat (not that you're guilty of that).

You have a potential point here. I may have done too much q & a or alike. He’s new and not reviews - even a RM review - so I treaded carefully.

I’m not really sure where the lines are in this area sometimes. The situation is ethically ambiguous by definition and there is much reason for caution on both sides.

Still I think even a short “no” note is better than not responding.

Either way his time in LA knocks out my playtime window I get in August so time to move on.

• 1 month later...
Guest Onlinedude

Very easy to book, absolutely perfect physique, little to no chemistry so I am so glad that he was reasonably priced. He will be a hit for some but lots of dead air time which is unusual for my usual sessions.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...