411 on Noelsex

ansdry
This topic is 1785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks like he borrowed his text from here: https://friendboy.pro/boys/Genuinefun

Pics are all available on the instagram site of a guy who appears in other pics to be very straight, with a girlfriend or wife and a daughter.

I've been receiving a lot of fake texts on Grindr lately from incredibly handsome guys-one told me he was in the army in Damascus. And I didn't even know we had any men stationed there.:p

My usual way of using Google Image Search is to either save the picture and upload to Dropbox/take a screenshot and upload to Dropbox and then use the Dropbox link in my mobile Chrome browser.

For the past month or so, it's given me nada. I'm wondering if Image Search using the mobile browser isn't working well these days. I just tried again on this ad using picture 3/7, and nothing came up. @dutchal which pictures did you use to find the guy's IG account?

Gman

1st one took me to a page with a post showing his profile. 2nd one took me to his instagram. I just right click and drag.

Since I'm using my phone, I can't right click and drag. Maybe the mobile Chrome browser isn't doing well with Image Search right now.

Gman