Free photos for your page in Bay Area

FrancisCA
This topic is 1773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello! Photographer and provider here in the Bay Area offering free photographs for other providers. No recipt, payments or anything just want to add more content to my IG account

I have a camera, backdrop, light and 10+ years of photo experience under me and looking for a new muse.

If you are or know anyone in the Bay Area or traveling to the Bay that would like photo please let me know!

Thank you

Edited by Francis

I previously said (quoted below):

> The IG link in your post above doesn't work, but the instragram link in your signature ( @whole.pics ) does ..

> did you mean them to be the same?

However, subsequently Francis fixed the link. I'm leaving this note here so that Francis' kind reply makes sense.

[i'm not a provider, and consequently wouldn't qualify, but I've taken up photography and video as a 4th level hobby myself recently :) if any non-provider wants free (but consequently less skillful) pics taken]

Hello! Photographer and provider here in the Bay Area offering free photographs for other providers. No recipt, payments or anything just want to add more content to my IG account

I have a camera, backdrop, light and 10+ years of photo experience under me and looking for a new muse.

If you are or know anyone in the Bay Area or traveling to the Bay that would like photo please let me know!

Thank you

Edited by honcho

The link IG account link in your post above doesn't work, but the instragram link in your signature ( @whole.pics ) does ...

did you mean them to be the same?

[i'm not a provider, and consequently wouldn't qualify, but I've taken up photography and video as a 4th level hobby myself recently :) ]

Yes I literally just changed it last night lol