411 on Adam visiting NYC from Naples

NJ_hiker
This topic is 1790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I took one for the team - avoid this guy like the fucking plague. It was awful and I paid $200 for it. The massage lasted all of 20-25 min....yeah it was one of those experiences. The guy is incompetent, was drinking beer while massaging me which that was a first for me. What a waste of money, but on the bright side, I saved you all some.

Edited by NJ_hiker

Guys, I took one for the team - avoid this guy like the fucking plague. It was awful and I paid $200 for it. The massage lasted all of 20-25 min....yeah it was one of those experiences. The guy is incompetent, was drinking beer while massaging me which that was a first for me. What a waste of money, but on the bright side, I saved you all some.

NJ HIKER - You have my sympathy. That piece of shit had the nerve to take $200 from you for 20-25 minutes of nothing?! No matter what, there's no way you could have left happy. That is disgusting! That's the equivalent of 2 decent spa messages with one of my regulars guaranteed to leave happy. Can you tell that I'm angry even though it was on your dime? Watch out for these out of towners riding into NYC especially if they are wearing a bow tie!

NJ HIKER - You have my sympathy. That piece of shit had the nerve to take $200 from you for 20-25 minutes of nothing?! No matter what, there's no way you could have left happy. That is disgusting! That's the equivalent of 2 decent spa messages with one of my regulars guaranteed to leave happy. Can you tell that I'm angry even though it was on your dime? Watch out for these out of towners riding into NYC especially if they are wearing a bow tie!

Thanks man, means a lot. The guy tried to get $250 out of me and I had to argue with him because his page indicated $200. What goes around...

I'm a little surprised that you gave him $200 for a 20-25 minute massage. However, I can understand that you decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

I once went to a masseur whose photos showed a really hot body, and they were 100% accurate. However, he ended with a HE after 20 minutes, and I gave him $60, half of the stated rate of $120. (This was about 15 years ago.) He said, "You still owe me $60," and I said, "Not for 20 minutes, I don't." He became angry, and blocked the door when I tried to leave. So I became angry, and said,' "You're a cheat! I should call the cops on you!" Well, THAT worked, and he stepped aside, and I left.

Perhaps that could have ended badly for me, and perhaps your experience might have ended badly, and you decided that $200 was worth the lesson you learned -- which was that taking the plunge is exactly that. But we appreciate your effort!

I'm a little surprised that you gave him $200 for a 20-25 minute massage. However, I can understand that you decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

I once went to a masseur whose photos showed a really hot body, and they were 100% accurate. However, he ended with a HE after 20 minutes, and I gave him $60, half of the stated rate of $120. (This was about 15 years ago.) He said, "You still owe me $60," and I said, "Not for 20 minutes, I don't." He became angry, and blocked the door when I tried to leave. So I became angry, and said,' "You're a cheat! I should call the cops on you!" Well, THAT worked, and he stepped aside, and I left.

Perhaps that could have ended badly for me, and perhaps your experience might have ended badly, and you decided that $200 was worth the lesson you learned -- which was that taking the plunge is exactly that. But we appreciate your effort!

Beethoven - you are a brave man. Nothing irks me more than when someone purposely takes advantage of another person's hard earned $$$$. Adam will cross paths with the wrong person especially if he continues this stunt with New Yorkers. He may get away with it with the retirees in Naples but in NY, his bow tie will soon be shredded.