Fantastic Four - Chris Evans flaunting it

uwsman2
This topic is 6205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I saw Fantastic Four yesterday and thought it was better than the critical drubbing it's taken. OK, it's an animated cartoon, and the acting is a bit wooden at times, but the special effects are awesome, and the most special effect is Chris Evans's chest!! The guy is totally ripped, and he has a terrific scene emerging towel clad from the bathroom to be confronted by a hostile Army woman with whom he engages in some taunting colloquy, heaving pecs out for display. This guy has a bod worth checking out ;-)

Guest ReturnOfS

Saw it. Loved it. Much better than the first one.

The only drawback is that since I've read the comics, I have some issues with some of the liberties that the writers took. I would mention them but I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone.

Fun summer movie.

Guest ReturnOfS

>I have seen it twice and just absolutely loved it. Chris

>Evans is a god amongst men. FF fans would definitely notice

>just who that woman was and what place she has in FF lore. it

>was a very nice touch. Now, where's Namor to save *&*&*&^

>after he tumbled into the ocean?

Who was that women? I'm a general comic book fan, but I don't know all of the details of the fantasic 4.

Chris Evans is definitely hot, but I wouldn't call him a god among men :+

The last time I had that "god among men" feeling about actors was when I saw Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Ring :9

I'd have to second GG's comment about Chris Evans. Hot! Hot! Hot! In my opinion, Orlando Bloom isn't nearly as hot as Chris. Lucky for me, my partner suggested putting a pic of Chris on our refrig to motivate him to work out more. Thank God I have an oversize printer!

I thought Orlando Bloom was hot in a silvan, elfish sort of way in Lord of the Rings. But in subsequent films he has come across as quite the wimp - to wit, Troy, where he acts like an obtuse twink, or the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, where he is just too boring for words.

Archived