Big Brother 2019

This topic is 1710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i think the interview went well - he revealed himself to be the total fool that he actually is. isn't that what a good interview should do?

btw.... this year's group wins my award for the most boring, least likeable ever.

I know the group isn't the most exciting, but I like when people get along. There's something about people getting mad and yelling at each other bothers me and makes me uncomfortable. it also bothers me when someone (even if I dislike them ) embarrasses themselves in front of everyone. Whenever I watch "Love Simon" I have to turn the channel for a few minutes when the part where the guy in the bear (bear right?) costume gets up in front of the Homecoming crowd and makes an ass of himself. Heck, I don't like to watch HGTV's "Love It or Leave It" because of the conflict between the two stars trying to get the home owners to pick a house.

Pretty pathetic aren't I?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other night Nick discussed cuddling with Tommy. Basically, he just said he was very comfortable with his own sexuality and it was no big deal to cuddle with another guy. A couple seasons ago Franke Grande and a supposedly straight guy (can't remember his name) had a very physical bromance. I think it's great that there are guys out there who are so confident that messing with another guy is no big deal. I'm old and closeted, so I'm not really sure what's going on socially in the outside world. I'm assuming that finding guys out there who are like Nick and aren't scared to get somewhat intimate with a gay man, especially in public, is a very rare thing.

The other night Nick discussed cuddling with Tommy... A couple seasons ago Franke Grande and a supposedly straight guy (can't remember his name) had a very physical bromance.

His name was Zach Rance. Big Brother 16. Their showmance was called Zankie!

TruHart1 :cool:

• 1 month later...
And the winner is: Michie (aka Jackson)

Big-Brother-21-Cast-Jackson-Michie-2.jpg?ssl=1

His face walking out the house boy you could tell he was shook and did not get the confetti of his dreams. I was hoping that Julie Chen would have went in on Nick more to funny he kept bouncing from liking 1 person to the next. I died laughing over Chystie's answer to Kemi it was so ridiculous..