CzechDelight

MuscleHunter
This topic is 1798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spoke to him on the phone.

He seemed VERY friendly outgoing etc etc. Everything seemed cool

Then he said he was staying downtown. For those in ATL: 1) parking downtown is expensive 2) Taking transit SUCKS (crowded smelly hot AND on a weekend they only run every 20 mins so your total time just increased. Plus its a given no table

Then he hit me up with his pricing schedule. Therapeutic is $100 has NO sensual components but does allow some light touch (body only) - NO more. His sensual package is $150 includes him being nude very interactive and release. I told asked him if I could do the theraputic with "SELF" release only. He said NO stating "im am strict that way so no disappointments"

So $50 to jack myself off - NO thank you. Plus getting downtown (either pay $20-40 for parking) or take crappy marta which will take considerably longer on weekends schedule.

HMMMMM let me think about that one... .NOT!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he is nice and all and for those who want the sensual aspect go for it. Just not for me - IMHO

I generally agree about visitors from out of town staying in downtown Atlanta - I don't advise it. Those mega downtown hotels (Marriott Marquis, Hilton Atlanta, Hyatt, Westin Peachtree) each have over 1,000 rooms and were built for the huge conventions at the downtown venues that can attract 100,000 plus people. When no events are going on downtown, those nice hotel room can be very cheap. But downtown is boring and generally not safe.

But as far as downtown goes, the Hilton Atlanta downtown does have the Peachtree Center garage next to it. Safe, covered, well-lit, and $7 flat rate on evenings and weekends. It works well.

I generally recommend visitors stay in a hotel in Midtown. If price is no object, the mid-size and fairly-new Hyatt hotel at 10th and Juniper is very nice and absolutely has the best location hands down. If on a budget, the recently-renovated LaQuinta at Chantilly and Cheshire Bridge Road is very nice, in a great location (I-85 and GA 400 freeways, right between Midtown and Buckhead) even though not very walkable and has plenty of free onsite parking.

I met with CzechDelight earlier today at his hotel (Hilton). PM if you would like details.

Edited by MuscleHunter