TROPHY BOY (The Best That I Can)

Guest Quinte
This topic is 8691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Quinte

A poem by Quinte DuSoleil

Neither doesn't fathom, that there could exist another. So I put the one on the cell phone on hold. Betwixt, I am caught and, continuously, I lust for the other.

I am not dependent, no. I come and go as I please, yes.I Posess the best of both worlds. Equipped, ready, and able. Mine, is the pleasure of picking ...with ease.

"I, am the ultimate lover" says the message on my Palm Pilot gizmo-thing. I Please this one, I tease that one, and I release the other.

Master, master of my craft; Pagers are paging, telephones-a-off-the-hook and poor moi, is required at very private soirees in town; and yet, my friend; life, is a lonely game that has no laughter.

I touch them here and I lick that one there.My developed technique, gives pleasurable fear.Wild fires of my sensuality spread by the day and now, they even speak of me in virtual space.

I should choose and be happy... They say the world is full of choices? Is this true? Only the future will tell, if I will have to deal with inner voices.

Oh, I have had commitments, and relationships. But I was never to wed. I gets no complaints when I'm kicking it in bed.

I have a powerful gift for pleasure, and I must share it like a true friend. Don't for one minute, be misled. I haven't been dealt the worst hand...

But thats a boring fucking long story.

:-)

What matters is that I am here, trying to get over there. In the mean time, I will play my cards the very best way I can.

nubiandreams@hotmail.com

Guest Tampa Yankee

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-00 AT 02:20PM (EST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-00 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Is there a second career budding here?

Guest Nice Guy

Quinte has in essence given us a view of life as he lives it. Sad and yet Happy, Rewarding yet Lacking. We choose the life we have. No one else can do that for us or should. We need to be one with ourself. One with a higher power, and one with reality. My best to you Quinte, I am happy and sad for you. We can only do unto others...

My best to you , As always

N.G.

Guest Quinte

Thanks!! NG, kind words. Yes, Tampa. Just may have an additional career building here. :-)

Glad you all liked it. Just wanted to tell the "other" side of the story.

Quinte DuSoleil

Archived