NYC Spa Massage this Evening

Nibay
This topic is 1809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

I don’t usually book local men’s spa massages but was thinking about going tonight. Do you have any suggestions as to locations and masseurs? Looking to do one of the cheaper men’s spas (green House, shangrila, etc). Any input would be helpful!

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I don’t usually book local men’s spa massages but was thinking about going tonight. Do you have any suggestions as to locations and masseurs? Looking to do one of the cheaper men’s spas (green House, shangrila, etc). Any input would be helpful!

Thanks!

Call up Greenhouse and book a message with Tony. Tell him you like it sensuous. You will leave happy.

Nibay, I assume you know that there's another thread on spas that's now on page 80-something. All you have to do is start at the end and work backwards. Most of your questions will be answered.

Thanks Beethoven, I didn’t realize it until after I posted then found it which indeed answered my question.

Nibay, I assume you know that there's another thread on spas that's now on page 80-something. All you have to do is start at the end and work backwards. Most of your questions will be answered.

Call up Greenhouse and book a message with Tony. Tell him you like it sensuous. You will leave happy.

Thank you!

thank you!