NateTuckerFlex

Bryan Dube
This topic is 1817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

pictures are of a model (well-known Irish last name) who lives/lived in Sydney, Australia......I suppose there's a chance ;) he's in LA for a photo shoot now and posted an ad with his face in full view looking to score some extra cash.....

Damn. Knew it was too good to be true.

All of the photos are of that model, but that model is from LA originally. He may be a model, but I don't see a portfolio of pro work that would preclude this line of work, and there's nothing really inconsistent in his description or presence. All we know is his modeling name. No red-light indicia of fraud or misappropriation.

All of the photos are of that model, but that model is from LA originally. He may be a model, but I don't see a portfolio of pro work that would preclude this line of work, and there's nothing really inconsistent in his description or presence. All we know is his modeling name. No red-light indicia of fraud or misappropriation.

And his twitter location indicates Los Angeles.