Tristan Chase NYC

LIguy
This topic is 1446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...

Still looking for someone who has had experience with this guy. He hasn't been on the website in over a couple weeks. I texted him, and we arranged something; but then he stopped responding. Is he flaky, ambivalent, not worth the trouble? I like his looks, but I'm about to give up.

• 3 months later...

Still looking for someone who has had experience with this guy. He hasn't been on the website in over a couple weeks. I texted him, and we arranged something; but then he stopped responding. Is he flaky, ambivalent, not worth the trouble? I like his looks, but I'm about to give up.

FWIW, Burt, in his latest ad he says he’s been “having phone troubles recently so if you texted him, text again.” How true that is I can’t tell you. Also, maybe he was laying low due to COVID? I would love for someone to respond who has been with him.