Russian ..Putin Loving Homophobe on Below Deck Takes a Hit

This topic is 1796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I LOVE that show! I've only seen the first episode so far of this season … but I wonder how long the chef will last. Honestly, if I paid $300,000 a week for a luxury yacht in the south of France, and I was served tacos and nachos as she "prepared" on the first show - I'd demand my money back!

I LOVE that show! I've only seen the first episode so far of this season … but I wonder how long the chef will last. Honestly, if I paid $300,000 a week for a luxury yacht in the south of France, and I was served tacos and nachos as she "prepared" on the first show - I'd demand my money back!

Watch that episode...the cute guys all pushed back on her...then the girls heard..then Captain Sandy...Besides her less than stellar food and presentation she comes off as a douche....Let's not give her the benefit of the doubt