Lesson Learned. Trust the Forum

Cajunmc
This topic is 1807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In western Massachusetts tonight. Checked our the slim pickings. Wanted a massage. Would be great if it turned sensual. Would be great if Guy was nice looking.

Found someone. No real connection to the pics. Searched the reviews and the forum. Nothing. Didn’t want to drive to Boston so booked it. Rate was $180. High for Boston burbs.

Guy was like his pics. Nothing I would have picked up in a bar but not terrible. Started massage. Was light. No oils or such. He immediately started to reach downtown. I didn’t respond I responded when he went back to massage. But he kept on going downtown. 10 min in he asked me to turn over. He turned the massage sexual. Not my doing. His. Ended after 20 min. He then said since it was sensual it was $240. Told him no. Gave him the $180 and left.

Would have been a better experience if I walked up to a homeless person and handed them $180.

Lesson learned. If no reviews online or no chatter on the forum. Hard pass.

Yeah. West western Mass is a bit of a ghost town. Surprising with all the colleges there. Aren't there any cash strapped frat boys? ☺ Not to mention all the aging hippies into energy exchanges and whatnot. even if you look up Hartford it just sends you down to New York. At least its beautiful when the leaves change...