Hung massuer in Happauge NY area?

RNJJ6673
This topic is 1814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL this title did make me chuckle...unless the poster is looking for a well-endowed transsexual, I assume he's seeking a masseur. Regardless of gender, for Long Island his best bet is to search the NYC providers. Ideally there's someone who lives in Queens or Brooklyn, with transportation to travel east onto the Island.

LOL this title did make me chuckle...unless the poster is looking for a well-endowed transsexual, I assume he's seeking a masseur. Regardless of gender, for Long Island his best bet is to search the NYC providers. Ideally there's someone who lives in Queens or Brooklyn, with transportation to travel east onto the Island.

I was thinking he was looking for a babe with a huge clit?? But he's fishing in the wrong pond for that.

OP - Masseur=male, Masseuse=female.

So many condescending people on this site. I’m actually shocked when someone’s nice. Guess everyone has big balls when hiding behind a computer.

Dead on, RNJJ663!

People behave anonymously in ways they NEVER could or would in person. And maybe sometimes I'm a little guilty, too.

Social media is generally a nightmare. I don't participate in FB, twitter, or whatever else time wasting nonsense that might exist. But from what I read about those sludge pits, this site sounds downright congenial.

I also think humor doesn’t come across and it looks like you are being mean when you are just trying to be funny. The masseur/masseuse thing doesn’t bother me. That being said, look for a masseur in happauge yet alone a hung one, is like asking If there are any hung masseurs on 54th and Madison. Even expanding to the entire Long Island wouldn’t open it up that much.

I also think humor doesn’t come across and it looks like you are being mean when you are just trying to be funny. The masseur/masseuse thing doesn’t bother me. That being said, look for a masseur in happauge yet alone a hung one, is like asking If there are any hung masseurs on 54th and Madison. Even expanding to the entire Long Island wouldn’t open it up that much.

This is an important point. In my English minor days back in college I learned that intonation and facial expressions can convey up to 90% of the intended message. Obviously those communication components are largely lost in written only form. Often playful banter (in one's head) ends up as snark or worse in written forums like these.

Who knows how much heartache is caused by misinterpreted typed message.

Perhaps Trump's twitter feed is actually quite sensitive, enlightened and witty! :)