411 in Real_Erotic in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 1815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

beautiful man in person, wears skimpy underwear is impressive to see - ok massage - allows some touching but you never see him naked.

beautiful man in person, wears skimpy underwear is impressive to see - ok massage - allows some touching but you never see him naked.

That would take all the fun out of it. He did respond to my email that he could massage in the nude. Has he promised before and refused?

That would take all the fun out of it. He did respond to my email that he could massage in the nude. Has he promised before and refused?

I never ask for nude at that price point, I assume through pictures and the labels of sensual erotic that it will be at some point. I have had some men who undress at some point and that is always fun...But no I never asked and the vibe was a bit off.

I'm amazed that for $180, I don't get to see him naked. "Allows some touching." Well, gee, thanks a lot, fella! What a turnoff! No, Oaktown, I don't think I'll be jumping on this grenade!

(Though I would like to see 6'3" of him in skimpy underwear!)

Thanks, allyouyknow, for the info.

He is stunning in person and quite beautiful.

Yeah, he told me last week that he will do nude. But there's something about the grudging way he said it. I also inferred that he won't go much farther. For $180, I can do better -- A LOT better!

But the guy is gorgeous![/quote

I think this is the new age of Instagram type "models" who are beautiful and all - It is similiar to the amount of hot guys on the apps looking for generous. - I always tell them I am generous with my time and my connections - but thats it.