Spas/massage in Bali

RobbieC
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Grindr is filled with massage guys in Bali. Typical rate is about $25-35 for an hour with extras. There’s also an app- GoLife- it’s like Soothe- you can book male therapist to come to you. $6 an hour for massage! Hit or miss for extras from those guys but they are all decent if not really skilled therapists- so at that rate you really can’t lose.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.utopia-asia.com/indobali.htm

This has been the most useful site for all things gay in Asia. This is the sub-link to Bali & you can refine further to massage. I’ve had a great time at all of them, especially when you get to pick from a good line-up of guys. Tell the receptionist up-front what you want: top, bott or vers. Great places to go during the hot middle of the afternoon.

Be sure to check the dates of postings as they do post recent ones, but don’t take down really old ones.

It’s both. First floor is a spa (which is all I did). They also have a sauna, steam room, pool, maze, etc. I know nothing about those ;) But the place is filled with scooters and bikes every night so I know it’s very popular

• 2 weeks later...