Rainbow House NYC - CLOSED

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's come to my attention that The Rainbow House, a male PLAYground in Long Is City NY has closed.

This was my favorite go-to gay play venue for no-nonsense action.... No info was given for the closure or if they are going to re-open somewhere else.

Anyone have any info on this ?

It's come to my attention that The Rainbow House, a male PLAYground in Long Is City NY has closed.

This was my favorite go-to gay play venue for no-nonsense action.... No info was given for the closure or if they are going to re-open somewhere else.

Anyone have any info on this ?

Never knew of the place

I got an email saying he is working with the owner to have it reopened by Pride week

That email was from Cade, the promoter of the Latin Leche partys… If they were forced to close by the landlord, then it is doubtful it will reopen in that location.

Per an email just received from the party promoter of The Milk Chocolate parties, RAINBOW HOUSE will REOPEN Fri 6/14....

It doesn't say if the reopening is permanent or just a one-shot deal for Pride month ? But I'll take it ! :p

You really need to experience Bear Party if you're in New York- a truly psyche-altering experience. Men of all shapes, sizes, races and ages, all naked with the same goals- I highly recommend! Sign up for email notices bearpartynyc.com/

Go to the bear party. You’ll have fun guaranteed.

My only hesitation about attending is that THE RULES SAY TOTAL NUDITY.... I've had 2 very recent surgeries in Feb and March and am insecure about the "scarring" which is still healing. I would prefer wearing a pair of briefs or a full cut jock, but it doesn't seem allowed. . You know how gays can be with "imperfection "? :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Since its Gay Pride weekend coming up, as a service to guys in NYC and its boroughs, I am reporting Rainbow house is back open and thriving. It underwent a facelift and for summer is open Tues, Fri thru Sun, often with parties thrown by several popular. promoters. They are anticipating a big weekend with a lot of out-of-towners attending.... For anywhere from $17-22, you can play with as many guys as you can snag. There is a cornucopia of "types" so there is something for everyone..... nude or underwear. So if you are so inclined not to spend your $300 for a single hr.... drop by and check it out.....

• 2 weeks later...

So this place is revitalized and thriving. They added a glory-hole room and a sling, and the promoter of the MilkChocolate parties is pushing hard to make the place a suck-sess.... At any given time, there are 100+ men there....and something for everyone....

Seems like a no brainer for $20....