BigHandsTreat now in LA

guy69er
This topic is 1202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s a really sweet guy. Great massage. Though it was close to 12 years ago that he had his hands on me, and it wasn’t a hire situation. But he knew what to do with his hands. I’d say the pics are probably pretty recent except maybe two. We follow each other on social media and he still looks good. One thing I’d keep in mind, if it matters to you, I don’t remember him standing at full attention if you catch my drift. And that was 12 years ago. And none of his pictures show him in an inflated state.

• 2 weeks later...
He’s a really sweet guy. Great massage. Though it was close to 12 years ago that he had his hands on me, and it wasn’t a hire situation. But he knew what to do with his hands. I’d say the pics are probably pretty recent except maybe two. We follow each other on social media and he still looks good. One thing I’d keep in mind, if it matters to you, I don’t remember him standing at full attention if you catch my drift. And that was 12 years ago. And none of his pictures show him in an inflated state.

My experience was very much like yours. He does look and feel great. Had hoped to see and feel some inflation too.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...