Brandon in Irving/Dallas area

xanadulvr
This topic is 1714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Answer: his good looks

I asked for better clearer pic of face or body before meeting and he explained massage is only a side thing for him, wouldn’t send me more pics, is very discrete. He politely told me he understood if that was deal-breaker and wished me well. I found his responses to be genuine rather than shady. I have seen him twice and am happy with his good looks and discretion.

He told me the same thing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon has toys! Had third massage with him yesterday and he surpassed my already high expectations. He surprised me with a couple of toys and was so hot! Was like I was in a massage video! Never had a masseur use a toy on me before or offer to use one but now want more. I consider myself experienced as I’ve been hiring guys for more than 15 years but this was an eye opener. Wondering now if I’ve been missing out all this time or if this isn’t really a common thing masseurs do.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to tag on here. Based on the feedback here on The Forum (thank you!), I had my first appointment with Brandon today. OMG!!!! Without a doubt the most incredible massage experience I have EVER had. A genuinely nice guy, very handsome, and a very good masseur. I’m already scheduling my next appointment. If it gets any better as LodoB indicates, I may faint. But I’ll deal with that when it happens!