Brandon in Irving/Dallas area

xanadulvr
This topic is 1687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buffwolverine
I think he is new. Just wanted to see if anyone has taken the plunge.

Let me know if you end up seeing him. I’d love to get your opinion and possible book too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had my first massage with Brandon today. Without turning this into a review I will share that he is good looking and talented. Ad pictures could definitely be improved to do him justice. His sensual massage was the most sensual massage I’ve had. I will definitely be seeing him again. Xanadulvr thanks for leading the way.

I had my first massage with Brandon today. Without turning this into a review I will share that he is good looking and talented. Ad pictures could definitely be improved to do him justice. His sensual massage was the most sensual massage I’ve had. I will definitely be seeing him again. Xanadulvr thanks for leading the way.

You are welcome. I just saw him for th second time and it was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

@xanadulvr I had my second massage with Brandon today and OMG it was better than the first. He remembered what I liked and well I won’t turn this into a review by accident but OMG that was awesome. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s easy on the eyes and hung. Thanks again xanadulvr! I’ll toast to you and Brandon tomorrow at happy hour. Cheers mate!

OR just do a freaking selfie. I looked at his ad. Immediately I thought Ok no face, purposely dark photos - what is he hiding

IMHO

Answer: his good looks

I asked for better clearer pic of face or body before meeting and he explained massage is only a side thing for him, wouldn’t send me more pics, is very discrete. He politely told me he understood if that was deal-breaker and wished me well. I found his responses to be genuine rather than shady. I have seen him twice and am happy with his good looks and discretion.