411 on Angel NYC

Trick
This topic is 1314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LeonTrotsky

Avoid.

Gave a boring massage and spent the hour talking about his partner. Set strict limits on what he would/would not do because of his partner. Tried to upsell a session that included his partner. Sent me pictures afterwards of him and his partner.

Get the picture?

Avoid.

Gave a boring massage and spent the hour talking about his partner. Set strict limits on what he would/would not do because of his partner. Tried to upsell a session that included his partner. Sent me pictures afterwards of him and his partner.

Get the picture?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Avoid.

Get the picture?

Interesting. I met up with him the summer of this year and he pretty much did the same thing - talked for hours until I just lost interest in moving forward, when it was finally time to play, he could not deliver - it also did not help that he did not disclose he was rocking a cast on one of his hands before I met up with him. won't repeat.